advice on Ideas???

So guys ive beeen working some figures out and working out money after payed my bills and im gonna have a lil bit of spare money on the side not much but a few hundred i was wondering on what ideas i could do to mod my Ep up a lil bit any ideas ???

get rid of them ugly ass blue dash plastics and car mats/tacky gear knob and replace them for standard/stickerbomb them.

clear side repeaters/indicator lenses - 30 quid max?

remove rubstrips - probably about a fiver for materials?

put toyota badge back on front/rear if removed (i think n/a starlets look shit without them imo) 0-10 depending on if you still have the badges?

renault laguna splitter? 20 quid?

speedline wheels from sr, avoidable for now with them 4 leaf clover wheels, 120 with good tires?

for the more advanced jobs, as your a rookie like me by the sounds of it

lowering springs 50 quid?

corolla inlet manifold about 40 quid?

tte spoiler about 60 quid? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOYOTA-STARLET-T...4e#ht_597wt_932

materials to spray spoiler to colour, about 20 quid?

just my two cents, everyone has their car to there taste :)

seriously, you dont have to bump every few hours/minutes.

people dont just sit on here waiting to reply.

well what do you want? power gains (difficult on the n/a)? styling? handling?

look at other peoples builds for inspiration

TRisk tottally agree just get excited on knowing what i can do with the EP :) and at the moment styling :pB)

get rid of them ugly ass blue dash plastics and car mats/tacky gear knob and replace them for standard/stickerbomb them.

clear side repeaters/indicator lenses - 30 quid max?

remove rubstrips - probably about a fiver for materials?

put toyota badge back on front/rear if removed (i think n/a starlets look shit without them imo) 0-10 depending on if you still have the badges?

renault laguna splitter? 20 quid?

speedline wheels from sr, avoidable for now with them 4 leaf clover wheels, 120 with good tires?

for the more advanced jobs, as your a rookie like me by the sounds of it

lowering springs 50 quid?

corolla inlet manifold about 40 quid?

tte spoiler about 60 quid? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOYOTA-STARLET-T...4e#ht_597wt_932

materials to spray spoiler to colour, about 20 quid?

just my two cents, everyone has their car to there taste :)

Billy thats a post i like to see average prices and what not cheers bud ! Genious! :p

depends on time scale and how you want it?

how long do you want to take on it?

i picked up my old TTE spoiler for £35 from a breakers on ebay.

lowering springs will cost a bit more than £50 brand new, usually between £90 and £130 depending on brand and height.

speedlines look awesome on any starlet, ryan5379 has 2 sets of 5 speedlines, wether hes selling them i dont know, but could always drop him a pm

id definitely recommend lowering it, but depending on your budget and if your willing to save, id go with meisters, if not ebay is your friend for lowering springs

also for handling id go with a whiteline ALK and a whiteline RARB which you can buy from the boss man enzo

any questions, just bash them in this thread to save spamming dude :)

depends on time scale and how you want it?

how long do you want to take on it?

i picked up my old TTE spoiler for £35 from a breakers on ebay.

lowering springs will cost a bit more than £50 brand new, usually between £90 and £130 depending on brand and height.

speedlines look awesome on any starlet, ryan5379 has 2 sets of 5 speedlines, wether hes selling them i dont know, but could always drop him a pm

id definitely recommend lowering it, but depending on your budget and if your willing to save, id go with meisters, if not ebay is your friend for lowering springs

also for handling id go with a whiteline ALK and a whiteline RARB which you can buy from the boss man enzo

any questions, just bash them in this thread to save spamming dude :)

Hey bud ! yeah i dont mind how long it takes bud , i wanna keep the car original but unique with the splitters and everything :p and yeah im most likely gonna go with springs first tbh go with the cheapest option and i dont mind speedlines i just think there a bit common and id like to go for something different my budget should be about 350 :/ not much but i want some mods on it with that budget then save up for big stuff B) anything else you could suggest would look awsome bud ????? :D

urmm mines an n/a so theres so many options you can go with

check out a guy called cheutchers build thread, he's got a lip off another car on his, and his looks awesome

ahhh that is sweet how hes done that :) do you think going to a scrappy an seeing what i can find is a good idea ??

yeah definitely, because you'll always find stuff that could work, and if it does then its usually a 1 off lol.

a guy on here put old mr2 sideskirts on an ep70, obviously with a bit of customisation, but it looked ace

ahhh sweet tbh im not great with customizing stuff so id suck ! hahaha how much you reckon itd cost to get the springs fitted ?

urmm not sure dude, i did mine myself. about 8 squid for spring clamps off fleabay, basic tools, and some knuckle scuffs later and its a pretty easy job, but the spring clamps need to be on because if they slip off, it could cause some damage to yourself or some body's property or your own :)

DO NOT attempt it without springs clamps :p