J to the A to the E

Riteo, is a way of yet but getting fairly close in all honesty - JAE!!!!

Is there any news on a pitch getting sorted and when abouts do we start buying tickets etc.......?

(Am getting hyper and planning my grand entrance :D:lol:).................;)

how exciting, it should be fun, no idea what i'll be in but it'll be fun nonetheless.

anyone who was at japshow finales at pod last year will remember my awesome barbeque skills, it took ages to get going but good lord, it was bloody well worth it! it was like -3° out and the thing was still warm in the morning! it was fantastic, plus i slept on a crate of stella (as a pillow) which made it worthwhile.

i'll try and work my magic again at JAE, plus i'm gonna get insanely drunk, so i may molest alot of people.

woohooooo cant wait!!!! actaully lookin forward to meetin ecks too!!!! i reckon he's gonna make me laugh like a mofo!!!!!

dont need tix, we pay on the way in!!!

I was rippin last yr, had this big entrance planned where the nanglewagon would roll in with heavy metal blastin from it and the gang would all turn and see the purplenurple cruisin up to pitch....except u were all STILL AT HOME when i arrived!!!! uselessness!!! ;) :D

Phil.

cant wait for this! Sushi should have a fresh coat of paint an a td04 by then!

excited about actually campin with you guys this year. there is no way my tent is blowing away! :D

Got your own tent now have you Emma?? :(

Should be a good un guys :p:(:D