Drove my first E36 M3 Evo today....

What a load of crap :( are they all that shite?

The interior is dated (I know it's old) and the power isn't 'all that' 321hp? doubt it.

The one I viewed was up at 7k on a 96...the clutch was gone, the seats were well worn, things rattled, the accelerator was stuck....it held the road well though and made a nice noise :(

On the whole...not impressed. Need to view a few more first methinks but it doesn't bode well.

On the flip side I drove a Lexus GS300 Sport and that was AWESOME lol...great VIP car....and the biggest shock of the day?

I DROVE A JAGUAR S-TYPE and loved it :D am I getting old? what a superb car..leather and electric everything very very nice indeed.

So the shortlist is GS300 Sport, Jag S-Type!!!! and the M3 I'm giving a second chance to :D

Its a german pile of poo thats been ragged to buggery since 1996! I'm not surprised it was rough,the japs know how to build cars and keep the quality up as they are such a demanding nation! Stay jap you wont regret it i reckon. I must admit i'm not a fan of german cars in general. Just my views though,you may just've had a bit of a dog for the first test drive.

was going to post on the m3 forum asking the above question lol :(

Very disappointed, you get fuck all for your money.

Just looking at the Jags on Autotrader....5k for a 2000 with low mileage? bargain...it even comes with a pipe and slippers....BONUS!

I think the Jag in black with black leather (and walnut dash) is pretty nice..what's wrong with me? lol

When I was 16 and the Evo 4 had just come out..I thought...I got to get me one of those one day. Now I can buy one, but prefer the Jag or Lexus. It's like when you're young and think that drinking tea and coffee is gay and you'll never do it...here I am drinking a nice cup of Earl Grey lol.

Glad I've got the nutter ep sat on the drive to keep me young

What's wrong with that? I'm always drinking Earl Grey tea :p

(and I'm only 18 :D)

Drinking Earl Grey Tea and drives a 5 door starlet

Im sorry to say Mikey but you have coffin-dodgertitis :(:D:D:(

IS300 200 is gay and has nogo :(

i say lexus rather than a jag

Why not go old skool and get a LS 4L v8 lexus...in black obviously and slam it on 20 inch chromes...though you wud get done for being a drug dealer imediatley