Apexi fc ecu or Motec

What do you guys reckon to the Motec ecu for the Glanza? I have the Apexi FC ecu with commander and it is a great ecu but no where maps it near me! And places that do are ridiculously expensive! Thinking of selling it and swapping for a Motec unit.

Opinions please guys..........

MOTEC is a good brand, but the PFC will do most of the staff that motec do with less money.

I would stay with the PFC and map it somewhere. Any good tuner should do it.

By the way, you need the datalogit to map the ecu the easy way. It can be done by the commander too, but it's very difficult.

MOTEC is a good brand, but the PFC will do most of the staff that motec do with less money.

I would stay with the PFC and map it somewhere. Any good tuner should do it.

By the way, you need the datalogit to map the ecu the easy way. It can be done by the commander too, but it's very difficult.

I have been toying with the idea of buying datalogit , a few people i have spoke to said they will do it if i have the software and box so is a possiblity.

Cheers

I have been toying with the idea of buying datalogit , a few people i have spoke to said they will do it if i have the software and box so is a possiblity.

Cheers

dont bother with a datalogit, get an FC-hako cable instead, thats what i did, its half the price of the datalogit. Theres no software that comes with it, but you can use the datalogit software with the fc-hako cable. Its easy to get the datalogit software if you know were to look.

Any competent tuner should be able to map it, my tuner had never laid eyes on an Apexi power fc before, and was able to map it no worries. He even managed to get 252whp on my TD04 5e on 1.4bar boost

dont bother with a datalogit, get an FC-hako cable instead, thats what i did, its half the price of the datalogit. Theres no software that comes with it, but you can use the datalogit software with the fc-hako cable. Its easy to get the datalogit software if you know were to look.

Any competent tuner should be able to map it, my tuner had never laid eyes on an Apexi power fc before, and was able to map it no worries. He even managed to get 252whp on my TD04 5e on 1.4bar boost

Ah thanks for that mate, where can you get the software from?? And does the cable come with the box that comes with the datalogit kit?

Found this is it correct : http://fc-hako.com/pfc/buy/