Rear ARB?? ultra racing

Has any body seen or got fitted to there car the ultra racing rear anti roll bar kit? They look a bit different from the whiteline kit, in the way they bolt to the car and so i guess they would work slightly different to the whiteline kit.

Item number- 220864650968 on ebay.

Im asking because i want to buy a rear arb but now i dont no which one to buy! The ultra racing one looks alot easier to fit!

any help is greatly appreciated.

Has any body seen or got fitted to there car the ultra racing rear anti roll bar kit? They look a bit different from the whiteline kit, in the way they bolt to the car and so i guess they would work slightly different to the whiteline kit.

Item number- 220864650968 on ebay.

Im asking because i want to buy a rear arb but now i dont no which one to buy! The ultra racing one looks alot easier to fit!

any help is greatly appreciated.

Any body had a look at these ultra racing rear arb's yet. Im still torn between the two what do people think?

I have the ultra racing one, ive had it under my bed for well over a year, but i still havent had a chance to fit it, been busy doing the whole forged 5e thing. All i can say having seen both, id go for the ultra racing one, as this is a true bolt on kit, the whiteline kit isnt completly bolt on, it requires drilling of the rear chassis rails in order to fit the drop link brackets.

I have the ultra racing one, ive had it under my bed for well over a year, but i still havent had a chance to fit it, been busy doing the whole forged 5e thing. All i can say having seen both, id go for the ultra racing one, as this is a true bolt on kit, the whiteline kit isnt completly bolt on, it requires drilling of the rear chassis rails in order to fit the drop link brackets.

Thats what made it more atractive to me as i dont really like the idea of drilling a hole in the chassis or having to weld the two piece's of right angled steel to the chassis.

Has the ultra racing one got polyurethane or rubber bushes?

Hurry up and fit it then tell me what its like lol.

Cheers.

Thats what made it more atractive to me as i dont really like the idea of drilling a hole in the chassis or having to weld the two piece's of right angled steel to the chassis.

Has the ultra racing one got polyurethane or rubber bushes?

Hurry up and fit it then tell me what its like lol.

Cheers.

Their rubber bushes that come in the kit. I think polythene replacments wouldnt be hard to source, and wouldnt cost much, it would still work out cheaper than a whiteline kit aswell.