does anyone have a guide to changing the interior on an n/a ep91 starlet?

sourced a gls interior for £80 including door cards, and i'm tempted to go for it :mellow: i don't suppose anyone has a guide, because i just had to replace the door handle on my car (biggest pain in the arse ever) and i can't even get the card back on perfectly because half of the snapped clips etc, so i feel ill fuck up the interior even more :wub:

piece of piss mate. just work it methodically. you will have doorcards, seats etc from gls so will be able to see all mounting points from that and just work out how to take off yours and then just do same but in reverse to fit.

will be fine.

piece of piss mate. just work it methodically. you will have doorcards, seats etc from gls so will be able to see all mounting points from that and just work out how to take off yours and then just do same but in reverse to fit.

will be fine.

wicked :mellow: i will eventually buy that cupholder off you, i'm just waiting to get some spare money which i can dispose on the interior + this and somehow pay next years insurance come next month. being a uni student away from home is annoying. i have tasteful plans for this sr eventually

Seats are just 4 bolts, easy in and out, doorcards just pop them off, be careful banging them back on, everything else is just clips, rear seats are 4 bolts as well. Piece of piss matey! If theres any plastic parts you need to change, make sure all hidden screws are out, and then give it a good yank!