What SHOULD a td04 compressor wheel look like?

£300 for a TD04 kit? thats robbery. I got toyosports mild mani/decat + td04 + oil line for less than £190 lol.

There absolutly no reason for starlet prices to be what they are, ive moaned about that for years now but thats a diffrent topic i suppose.

Good job on the refund though :)

Prices are mad arent they? Always been the same, and now with alot of people not buying many new parts, second hand are becoming more rare.

D

i can get the toyosports kit for £150, 30-50 on a td04 and the rest of the money is for oil line and a peice of intercooler pipe.... maybe I could do it cheaper than £300 lol... You always overshoot the estimate though. No doubt I'll have to buy new nuts and bolts, a bird will shit down the housing and I'll have to buy some more cleaning gear and "the scrap man" will steal half of it lol.

£300 for a TD04 kit? thats robbery. I got toyosports mild mani/decat + td04 + oil line for less than £190 lol.

There absolutly no reason for starlet prices to be what they are, ive moaned about that for years now but thats a diffrent topic i suppose.

Good job on the refund though :)

by the way where did you get your oil line? cheapest i could find wasn't cheap lol. think it was about £60-80 for oil n water ones :/