After only having the bravo a year, and putting 20k miles on it, Im changing it for need of a 4x4, its a great car and I had no intention of changing it so soon but needs must.

The bravo goes at the end of the month

IMAG0202.jpg

And this is being picked up at the end of the month, this is it in its low mode

rangexroverxonxgrass-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Oh yeah phil.

Cheers enzo, pimping is right

Ill get more pics up in a few days Idrees but yeah its got all the extras, sat nav leather etc etc etc, she is the autobiography with 2.5 td BMW engine, V8 would have been class but mpg is about 16 lol, this gets double that haha

full leather, electric seats, motorway lowering mode, multi changer, dvd player, cruise control i think, handsfree, sat nav, boot tray, tilting mirrors when reversing. u name it, she has it.

Phil.

I never knew you could get tilting mirrors when reversing, sweet!

• 2 weeks later...

Need to get more pics but michele is away to work in it, she loves it so think GT will be safe lol

As Phil said, full leather seats with armrest with the fronts being heated, they are also electric and tilt (madness) and have memory settings, lowering and raising mode for wading, cruise control, full harman/kardon sound system from factory including subwoofer and multi player, sat nav/dvd/tv, sun roof, AC, tilting mirrors, factory window tint, luminated footwell lighting, prob more but cant remember off hand.

2.5 ltr Turbo desiel longitudnal 6 cyclinder engine with auto box, and sport button lol

cheers socks,

The sig relates to a thread a few days ago lol

yeah its pretty safe and seems to hold the road rather well for its size

fuel consumption is grand once you hit motorways or a goo road, nearly 40mpg but when its stop start for me going to work, round trip of 14miles, its only getting 20-25mpg, but least ill get out in the winter lol

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...