phantom grip lsd solution for the 4paws

will sell my complete 4wd running gear, if someone comes up with the right price, and the blue shell too, all gotta go!!!!

front and rear diff's be cool alright for them banging off the limter launch's!!!!!! lol

Hi - How much would you want for the blue shell with both sets of running gear (if you still have both sets) ? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Awesome :) i realy hope this is our answer as i neeeeed 4paw with front and rear diffs in my life haha

ok i have an update, they can do ours but. . . .

the good news is their gripper product which goes inbetween the spider gears will retail for 200 per diff which is silly cheap considering

and they can work out a solution they will need a front diff for measurments so its totaly doable (hooray there)

no the bad news,

i spent two hours researching phantom grip the the other night, its not a proper lsd as such

and their product

r200phantom.jpg

phantom_grip_diff.jpg

r200pry.jpg

with researching it it does work but due to all the feadback on it there does seam to be some issue with the longevity of it and how it will wear down the teath of the spider gears,

so im not sure if it would be good for road use but strictly drag use,

then theres also instilation, it needs to be installed correctly and measured correctly or it could potentialy distroy the gears. . .

a la pic

P1013913.jpg

whats peoples views on this, should we persue if further or find an alternative??

there is a lot of negative press out there if you search the product

ps renamed thread

as much as i hoped it was the answer it doesnt sound viable tbh :) as you have stated the diffs are sooooo hard to get i dont think its worth chancing. and the prce just makes it even harder to turn down but i think its for the best if we let this one go and carry on the hunt.