removing steering wheel

Disconnect the battery and leave it sitting for a while to make sure the airbag doesn't go off in your face.

Undo the first torqx screw under the flap on the left of the wheel then move the black plastic clip to allow the bolt to be pulled back - this disarms the airbag.

Then undo the other two torqx screws on either side of the wheel and pull the air bag off, next just undo the shaft nut disconnect the spiral cable and the wheel will pull off (wobble it off gently to not hit yourself in the face). Job done.

Disconnect the battery and leave it sitting for a while to make sure the airbag doesn't go off in your face.

Undo the first torqx screw under the flap on the left of the wheel then move the black plastic clip to allow the bolt to be pulled back - this disarms the airbag.

Then undo the other two torqx screws on either side of the wheel and pull the air bag off, next just undo the shaft nut disconnect the spiral cable and the wheel will pull off (wobble it off gently to not hit yourself in the face). Job done.

When I did this, I hit myself in the face :lol::( Then it was Job done!