glanza ecu in N/A conversion

Wondering if anyone can help. For some reason the glanza ecu mounted in the uk n/a sits too far forward and you cant put the glovebox back on. the glanza and n/a gloveboxes are exactly ther same and i dont wana cut hole out of the glovebox as i want to use it lol.

anyone converted their n/a and had the same problem?

all help appreciated

cheers

sam

Wondering if anyone can help. For some reason the glanza ecu mounted in the uk n/a sits too far forward and you cant put the glovebox back on. the glanza and n/a gloveboxes are exactly ther same and i dont wana cut hole out of the glovebox as i want to use it lol.

anyone converted their n/a and had the same problem?

all help appreciated

sam

Mine fitted fine, think I bent the bracket in a little bit, just out of interest did u use glanza dash and engine loom??

Mine didn't fit either. Had to really push the glovebox in while someone else screwed the glovebox into the dash. Closing the glovebox takes a little force to close as well.

In the end I just used velcro and zip-ties to secure the ECU to the beam.

Mine didn't fit either. Had to really push the glovebox in while someone else screwed the glovebox into the dash. Closing the glovebox takes a little force to close as well.

In the end I just used velcro and zip-ties to secure the ECU to the beam.

Snap.. Didn't fit to well. Cable ties are just a wonder at holding it to the beam :). Does the job perfectly.