right.. so far i have:

FMIC - fitted

Boostgauge - fitted

TD04 Turbo , Actuator, Dastek Piggyback ECU - sitting in shed

Im gonna get the Toyosports Manifold and Decat (mild steel) off ebay but what gaskets do i need?

Civic Alloy Radiator i will also get soon but what do i need to fit this? do i need fan aswell? Does it fit straight on?

Also do i need a RRFPR, FCD and a Fuel Rail if i have ECU ?

And yes I need water lines too.

much appreciated lads!

Then you wont be needing a fcd or rrfpr, the stock fuel regulator is more then capable.

get the turbo fitted on the stock ecu, then limp it over to wherever your getting it mapped and get them to wire up the piggyback and map for you.

ok soo then its not actually that expensive at all then isit?? all i need is mild steel manifold and decat off ebay for 170 and then the td04 turbo and oil lines. isit worth doinn????!!!??? i could prob get it done on budget 300 quid??

also whats a td04 gonna be like in winter with mad cold mornings and shitty weather???

the piggyback is already setup just need to adjust it a bit to the setup i would have. i thought it would only cost me 100 quid or so down at the dyno guys? im having second thoughts about doing the conversion now, its winter aswel not the best time to do it. plus i was gona go for toyosports and some people tellin me to stay away from them! maybe i should stick with the ct9??!? it would be more reliable i guess.

every set up is different so it isnt a case of just adjusting it a bit i'm afraid. all AFRs will need setting up timing and the ecu tables will need re scaling to match you set up and how it performs. If it really was that cheap and simple everyone would be running them.

My personal advice would be wait till after winter, do some research and be 100% sure on what you want to do when the weather starts to improve in the new year :)

Thats a cheap price as it goes lol, most tuners will want £30-£50+ an hour on a dyno and take a reasonable time tuning the ecu, road tuning costs less but for dastek you need to go somewhere with a dastek licence :)

ye mate i checked that out, very useful indeed :) . i just dont wana waste money doing up the ct9 when i can just go straight to td04. i could get the mani and decat mild steel for 160 and then the turbo.. and then jus keep it under fuel cut?? i dont see the point in spending 300 - 400 quid on ct9 mods when u cud make it just as fast this way for cheaper??? obv i wont thrash it about but for motorway td04 is defoo much better.