I've got a dastek aswel, not fitted though! u need to take it to someone who has a license to fit them.. leme know how much it costs u !! good luck :)

Ive not really got a clue but im sure wallace performance in aberdeen does it but i bet its not cheap

ive been looking into these have heard these are pretty good but cant find a sensible/reputable mapper

dastek unichips have been around for a long time....go to their website to find authorised dealers and mappers.

My mate has his integra mapped on dastek some time ago and if im not mistaken he paid less than £100

• 4 months later...

Yes it can... you will just need a loom made up.

i dont think they can, as they do a number of diffrent units that all look the same, some are car perserfic due ot the ecu but the most common and for turbo or N/A.

know this as brought a unichip last year and after a number of visits to unichip and them speaking the main office in newzealand it turned it was for a perserfic ecu/engine and would of worked on a starlet. aslong as its got the boost modual and came of a jap turbo car you should be safe