Hey. So i just have a couple of problems with the Gt atm! ( minor )

1. I had an idleing problem so i turned the idleing screw,under the rubber bung - ontop of the inlet manifold ( just under the strut )

and it seems to be fixed, im just wondering is that definetly the idleing screw not the mixture!?

2. When changing the Fuel filter i noticed that there was a little circuit board just attacted to the passangers side strut housing, one hose goes to the FPR and one goes to the inlet manifold, does anyone know what this is ? problem is abit of the circuit board has burned out so im wondering if thats causeing any problems

3. When i redline the car, it sounds like its redlining at about 5.5k / 6k revs, is this normal?

4. When im in 2nd / 3rd gear when i push the accelerator just genly at lowish revs, it sounds like there is an air leak, but i dont think there is, is it just the turbo spooling? or is it normal?

This is my first turbo so i dont know much lol

Any help with any answers would be great! Sorry there not very detailed,

ps : it's a gt turbo with standard turbo, decat , FMIC , HKS Actuator ,0.8bar

1) turning the idle screw usually just masks the problem.....how does she drive? miss fire? clean out the throttle body? idle control valve?

2) you got any pictures of it mate? how many wires? colour?

3) iirc the ct9 runs out of puff at high revs anyway....but the rev limit is 6-7 iirc but i wouldnt be taking it that far anyway mabe its fuelcut?

4) could be an air leak......do you have a boost gauge? whats it reading when you hear the air leak? check all your hoses and clips

It seems to drive okay, i thought it used to redline alot easier, im going to get a fuel pressure test done at college after half term ,just abit worried if its running lean as thats not good :( i've cleaned out the ICV and recently gave it a new fuel filter

my tutor had a look who has been a mechanic for years and said its running like a dream ( sound wise ) so i doubt its a misfire,

I will try and get a picture tomorrow of the ciruit board, its literally right next to the tophat

**PICS**

So finally managed to get some pictures, its not great pics but it may help

strut.jpg

circutboard.jpg

it's taped up now cause the case that the circuit board is split

it has a hose that goes to my FPR

FPR.jpg

Also this is my Turbo timer, it has a setting called A/F , Is this my air / fuel ratio?

AFratio.jpg