is that not a full exhaust system that i could just buy? looking for a second hand one if possible <_<

Not off the shelf, there was a Fujitsubo system for the N/A available in Japland but is uber rare. Your best bet is to go custom. My advice would be to go to Custom Pipes in doncaster. Great place and the work is spot on! Either that or wait around for a second hand system to pop up.

D

Yeah can do matey. Theres quite a few, DavidAshton, Craig-SR and a few others in your area. Why not get it on the road this year?

D

need to pass my test! :'(

do you still have that black sr rear bumper, i'd have it off you when i pop down that way next if knew someone who could do a decent exhaust cut out :p

yeahi have mate do you want any other sr body part's got bonnet and front bumper too they need to go! <_< ?

do you still have that black sr rear bumper, i'd have it off you when i pop down that way next if knew someone who could do a decent exhaust cut out <_<

Cover the area with masking tape, mark out where you want your cutout and use a hole saw, hopefully the drill should be able to locate enough so the saw can start cutting. Also helps to hold a piece of wood or something to the back of the bumper so it eliminates flex/warping.

D

need to pass my test! :'(

yeahi have mate do you want any other sr body part's got bonnet and front bumper too they need to go! :D ?

just the rear bumper, mine has a nasty chunk out where i got my backbox welded to fit, my local mechanic mate literally just made a cut out, and it isn't as tidy as i'd like it :p unless the bumper and bonnet were literally next to nothing <_<

not sure when it'll be, but whenever i decided to go see my grandparents in leeds, maybe around christmas time, providing they fit in the boot B)

Cover the area with masking tape, mark out where you want your cutout and use a hole saw, hopefully the drill should be able to locate enough so the saw can start cutting. Also helps to hold a piece of wood or something to the back of the bumper so it eliminates flex/warping.

D

Its a glanza replica mate i will not need to make a cut out :) just with the sr engine :)

just the rear bumper, mine has a nasty chunk out where i got my backbox welded to fit, my local mechanic mate literally just made a cut out, and it isn't as tidy as i'd like it :) unless the bumper and bonnet were literally next to nothing :)

not sure when it'll be, but whenever i decided to go see my grandparents in leeds, maybe around christmas time, providing they fit in the boot :)

you can have it all for ermm 60-70..?

Are you coming up in your sr mate?