indicators stopped working?

got in my car this morning, went to indicate out of my road and nothing? the hazard button works and all corners come on but when i use the indicator stalk nothing happens?

any help will be massively appreciated!

thanks

quick update....just went and tried my indicators and they worked??? they worked after i pressed the hazard button? ive checked the fuses in the engine bay and all seems good unless its a relay gone? if this is the case could someone help me find the correct fuse/relay that might be at fault? :)

quick update....just went and tried my indicators and they worked??? they worked after i pressed the hazard button? ive checked the fuses in the engine bay and all seems good unless its a relay gone? if this is the case could someone help me find the correct fuse/relay that might be at fault? <_<

Common fault, I was caught out by it and its when the hazard light button hasn't fully returned, therefore bypassing the indicators because it still thinks the hazards are on.

Jamie

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...