tuning developments

just been onto tuning devlopments website for the first time in a while, they have re done the whole site and have some amazing new parts on there, including a great choice on managment systems now!

just thought i would post a heads up to anyone who doesnt no it was re done as i didnt lol

Morning guys,

Yes the site is all new, and FINALLY shows prices including VAT and mainland UK shipping! :p

The payment side has been playing up (nothing goes smoothly eh?!) so feel free to signup for accounts and add orders and we'll get in touch for payment, or alternatively, give me a call on 01925 822 266 <_<

Cheers

Mike Jones

Tuning Developments Ltd

i was on the phone to them yesturday they have a fitted rolling road naw and on satarday their is an open day with the dyno goin ect their is alsou just for satarday going to be special prices i think the best price for that day only he said was for d2 coilovers <_<

the site looks well lads, just thought I would point out incase you havn't noticed it yourself, when clicking on the likes of "suspension" in the left hand nav bar, it displays "no items in this category" whereby you have to then click on a sub category in order to display a suspension item. Its like this for a few categories, I went to click on "braking" as I am currently looking for a big brake kit, and the "no items in this category" appeared, I thought this couldnt be right, so then when I clicked on brake kits it then showed me items. It can be misleading just thats all.

Also, do you know what shopping cart the developer used, and do you have any feedback on it? I am currently looking for a shopping cart system to use on sites for my potential clients.

Thanks