installing an fse/sytec fuel pressure regulator

• 3 weeks later...

hey up pal, i have fitted one of these ;ast week i was reading the same thread on toyota gt turbo, it is a little confusing but you can do it from that, basically from what i remember the INPUT on the fuel reg goes to the end of the fuel rail where you installed the adapter, and the OUTPUT goes to the return fuel line which is located right behind the gearbox, to the right at the bottom / back when your looking at your engine, follow the end of the fuel rail see where that goes then connect it to there, and the vacuum to the fuel reg just attach that to where you pulled the vacuum line off you standard fuel reg :)

bit confusing but i hope this helps, am sure someone will be along shortly with a lot more knowledge than me and might be able to explain a little better, good person to ask is john (ro55ifumi) anytime i have a question about stuff he allways knows the answers :D

Mat :)

got an ebay jobbie mate, seems to do the trick i was really confused at first but studied and studied and it made sense in the end lol, oh yeah just to ask federalman you did get a fuel rail adapter didnt you mate? if not you will have to order one of those so you can fit it :D