enduro bike

hey guys baissicly i got my self a 08 huseberg 450 a few months back only went on it a few times and the engine seized! naw im in a pickle as the people that were going to fix it offerd me 500 to buy it as it is naw do i keep it and have it built a little at atime or do i sell it and cut my loses as i need money to pay off dept

berg016.jpg

has any one ever rebuilt a bike engine do they know the costs

eyup sexy :)

my dads got a husaberg 650, animal of a bike!!!

My mate had his engine rebuilt on his yzf 250 with a few upgraded parts and that came to around 600, the head was not touched in this rebuild though :S it should of done as after the compression was really low and this was down to the valve seats :/

Its up to you matey, id personally get it rebuilt :)

eyup sexy :)

my dads got a husaberg 650, animal of a bike!!!

My mate had his engine rebuilt on his yzf 250 with a few upgraded parts and that came to around 600, the head was not touched in this rebuild though :S it should of done as after the compression was really low and this was down to the valve seats :/

Its up to you matey, id personally get it rebuilt :)

ye chears for that mate i think i might have to get it rebuilt just im in a bit off money wuries and selling woulda sorted me out if u get me just really am in a pickle

depends how much fun you had on it if it was me id fix it up over time gives you someting to do when your bord :-D

went on it twaice mate monster off a bike tbh loved it

If you can affored to keep it and rebuild it. Well worth doing. that's the bike I need for my husky 400 2-stroke conversion :)

right ye think i might keep it then i told them ide get back to them tmoz any idea ruthly how much it would cost to rebuild?

Re Built a WR400 Yamaha that i seized when i lost all the oil whilst out laning, get it sorted as they are basically ripping you off, even have a look round at what you'd get for parts

it's got WP suspension and what wheels are they excel rims an hubs?? if so worth a bob or two

John

ye i think so john!! um might just keep it then gna go chat with my uncle later fingers crossed he wil help me re build it :) never new you was a super mod john! how times have changed! does this mean i have to call you sir from naw on. :)