Oil cooler installed

should look better slammed on coilys matey.

your ep's comming on nicely now man, well done.

nice oil cooler by the way, i was thinking about getting one whilst mines off the road. who did you buy it from and how much ?

guessing either toby or dave burwash if new?

SiCaln....temp wise it's consistently lower than it was before, especially as the filter is now fitted behind the front fog light so even that gets cooled. I'd invest in one (as I have) for track use or any hard use really...always fitted GREX coolers to my cars and they've always produced the goods ;)

And GlanzaRagger, as I import parts from Japan and the Yahoo auctions, I found this on there, in very good condition...they do come up fairly regularly. Total cost to your door on a similar one would be about £250 which is a pretty good saving considering they sell at £450 new :p

Awesome bit of kit.

I would point out that it does run lower temps under load, but it's how quickly the oil cools after a run that's noticeable.

On my MR2 (god rest her soul) the temp gauge would read 80deg whilst idling and topped out at 111deg on a hard run, but very quickly returned to the 80 mark ;)

Bear in mind that oil aint water...

Acceptable temps for oil are higher than you'd think, the MR2 was running at peak with those figures...all day long.

I'm no oil expert though, just personal experience of several cars with and without coolers.