Replaced headgasket but theres still water in the oil!?!?

having trouble getting onto different topics so sorry if its not the the most suitable place :(

Basically i overheated the engine and cooked the headgasket, water was splurting from cylinder 3 when i done a compression test...however there appeared to be no water in the oil at this time, a mate Took the head off (had it skimmed), Had a new headgasket kit so put everything back together and fresh oil and filter, since then took the car around the block and noticed the car died on idle after some time, then found the oil cap and dipstick all milky, cleaned it off but it came back,

Just done a compression test and they all came back between 145 and 155..

Before anyones says throttle body vac and water lines i literally just checked these and there fine!

What else could this be :D

how long has it been since u changed the gasket dude because i changed my oil and filter when i did my headgasket change and it was still creamy for a good few days then cleared may still be some condensation in the engine