Hey, i took idrees advise n got round to posting up a pic of my SR, ive only got one pic atm (shame on me i know) but i will post up a few more soon as im currently doing abit of work on the car atm

RoSsSr16v :D

Photo-0123.jpg

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats looks FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i LOVE it!!!!!!!!!

People will tell u to ditch the SR graphics..DONT LISTEN TO THEM!!!! they are drunk and high on tea leafs!!!! the SR graphics are sexy!!!! im REALLY likin the colour coded bump strips dude, i did mine too, only thing i'd comment on is colour code the wing mirror stems and backin plates, but thats only because im a fussy bugger lol!!!!

really likin that car man, lookin forward to seein wot u have planned!!!!

kirkistown, sun 29th April, UKSC Northern Ireland meet, would be awesome to have u along man!

Phil.

Thanks for all the comments ladz, and yes people tell me all the time to take the sr stickers off but i jus tell em to f**k off lol. and to answer your question why is there uk plates on her its because i bought it off a guy in south london and brought it over to N.I and didnt want to change the plates as there is an S + R in the reg.

Would love to come to the meet matey, is there going to be much apperances??

RoSsSr16v

Thanks for all the comments ladz, and yes people tell me all the time to take the sr stickers off but i jus tell em to f**k off lol. and to answer your question why is there uk plates on her its because i bought it off a guy in south london and brought it over to N.I and didnt want to change the plates as there is an S + R in the reg.

Would love to come to the meet matey, is there going to be much apperances??

RoSsSr16v

Leave the stickers on mate :D

S + R in teh reg....thats pretty cool :D

Yea Kirkistown meet sounds like its gonna be BIG!! I will let Phil fill you in on that :p

Thanks for all the comments lads, you guys ave some weapons there yourselves. people say to me all the time to take off the SR decals but i jus tell em to f**k off lol. yes phily i would definately like to attend this outstanding uksc meet, is there to be a big..ish turn out?

thanks for the comment sparky, the answer to your question is i bought the car from Gatwick just south of london and i brought her home to N.I, i was asked to change the reg but i refused as it has the letters S + R in the reg, looks most noticable with a jap style plate.

Got a few quick pics of the car, the alloys are away to get repainted so the speedlines are back on atm, also going to be getting the speedlines done is white also but not just yet.

side1.jpg

frontside2.jpg

front1.jpg

frontside1.jpg

enginebay1.jpg

rear1.jpg

well nothing special, want to clean up the engine bay its abit dirty as you can c lol, thinkin off abit of tuning but im not sure on whats best for the car... performance wise?? need to take out the slats on the front bumper and grille, lowered abit more also. any thoughts on tuning?? :D

RoSsSr16v :D

would be good to have u down mate. as for the size of the turnout...well there arnt that many of us here mate, and not everyone comes to the meet at Kirky.

at the mo theres:

Me (i hope)

Jay

Gerard

Luke?????????????????????

Laura

Joz??????????????????????

if we could get Noel, Ryan and Dave too we'd be flying!!!!!!!

Car looks awesome mate, keep up the good work!

Phil.

Car looks sweet man!!!! Forced induction is for winners but get a corolla inlet manifold on that and will get a noticeable difference :p those items are on my things to do but i have different plans for the forced induction :D:D

Good to see that your willing to go to meets even as a newbie, commitment we like at UKSC :D

As for stickers contact Enzo for some or get some made up like I did :wub:

• 1 month later...

jus a little update on my progress with me ride lol

well the speedlines are back on as the other set of rims are off getting a fresh lick of paint.

speedlines will also be going in for some paint when i get the other ones back.

srbuff.jpg

Done abit of work on the front bumper taking out the slats along the bottom

sr002.jpg

i done abit of copying off another uksc member and i replaced the stock rear wiper with a punto wiper

sr001.jpg

also got the car machine buffed yesterday so the paintwork is almost mirror like lol

sr004.jpg

made abit of effort with the interior also

sr003.jpg

thats about it, jus waiting for my wheels hopefully ready this week sometime and get the damn thing lowered abit shes sittin like a john deere even with the tte 25mm springs on the car standard, if anyone has 40-50mm springs there lukin shot off PM me :p

Ros