thanks streetracer, yea cut them out with a Jr hacksaw then sanded the rest of the bump down

then masked off what all needed sprayed and then primed and painted they are only a small part on the bumper

so spray-can does a good enough job, no need really to get the whole bumper done for such a small amount u hardly see

thanks for the comments guys

hopefully get her dropped after hols as i shud have abit of money lying around :p

Ros

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooo, will this be another starlet with D2s? Loving the car mate, i'd say keep the SR stickers aswell, but the thing is, you can only keep it for so long, the red on it jus starts to go pink in the sun... thats what turned me away... But the whole white theme is nice man.

Keep us posted and let us know what suspensions you decide to get.

T

• 2 weeks later...

Hey fellow UKSCers, well im back from holidays had a great time, as i posted earlier in this thread i would hopefully get the car dropped after hols

well shes lower than before, sorry to disappoint anyone on the D2 suspension side of things but ive gone for the cheaper option as im not

sure wether to keep the car for much longer still havent came to a definate decision yet thou

ive gone for a set of 40mm PI lowering springs which i think sets the car off lovely although i would have preferred

it slightly lower but i dont want to risk any handling on the car

will post up some pics tomorrow as its not been washed today lol :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys sry i havent been on lately and sry to phil about the pics but ive been busy setting up my own website there for my home town and well just N.ireland in general as anyone can join heres the link if you fancy checkin it out

http://www.lisburn-cruise.co.uk

i havent forgotten my routes (uksc) and will post the pics up now :)

:p Cheers guys for the good comments.. yes of course feel free to sign up

ive added a plug to UKSC.com for anybody who owns a starbo on my site as ive found this site and all you guys to be very helpful with anything to do with my SR and id just like to say thx so i hope u get a few new members out of it

wasnt 100% pleased with the 40mm drop i think 50mm would have looked abit better but it will just have to do lol

Hey phil, im at the CCP most thursday nights, of course my friend u r more than welcome... we are trying to organise a cruise every thursday night at a location in lisburn but it has not been decided yet..

Tlk soon phil

PS dont 4get to join the site and say hello ;)

wasnt 100% pleased with the 40mm drop i think 50mm would have looked abit better but it will just have to do lol

The SR is looking great dood!

I wouldn't drop the car any more, i think any lower and you'll start to get arch scrubbagge. Which is a right pain in the arse!

Just been checking out lisburn-cruise.co.uk there, seems to be a fair bit of activity already - and 145 so far! Good stuff!

I've just got myself a job in Lisburn round the corner from East Coast Customs - so I'm bound to spot you soon about soon.

Any week night meets happening in lisburn soon?

:o idrees im highly offended.. lol oj nah i wanna keep the SR stickies on.. theres sumfin bout them that i like...

thanks for backin me up there philman... us ni boyz stick together :p

Yes Rob we have arranged a fully LEGAL cruise in the heart of Lisburn every thursday night

visit the site for more details and maps on where to find us

would luv to see a few of UKSC boyz dwn there some night ;)

sweet flyer there Ross man!

Fogdog was round my gaff the other day inspecting our boot instal work and i'm gonna meet im in lisburn some night for some KFC goodness before checkin out this cruise mate!

keep an eye out for a silver YRV pumpin out dancey beats and a very loud nanglewagon throwin out some heavy metal doublebass beats!

if u wana PM me your number dude i'll pass it to fogdog too and we'll let u know when we'll be comin down!

Phil.