Yeah, but i thought because it hadn't been molested people would be happier to buy it as standard as poss.

Not saying that modified starlets are all tied together with gum and paperclips obviously B)

Not the best time to sell a car either with xmas on its way i guess!

Maybe the new year will bring in potential buyers!

tis a really nice car mate but yes in todays economy people arnt spending as much money on these cars :p i ended up selling my old fully kitted glanza for 3k witch i really regret now B)

you will get a buyer eventually but in my opinion i would take the price down slightly, but its your sale thread mate you can sell it for whatever you want B)

£3200 is on the pricey side. I've seen standard facelift models advertised around that price, if not a little cheaper. I'd also recommend advertising it on Pistonheads (£10), eBay (£15) and Gumtree (free).

Your right - im going to raise it to £1,000,000! haha

Aww its a shame, what sort of price do you think it would/should go for this time of year or Jan/feb next year when people have money again?

Thanks for the advice, I've lined up a new car but cant have it until the Glanza goes B)

its sale prices that makes me slightly gutted about the price i paid for mine in april 2010, £4500 with 45k on the clock. although i dont regret it at all haha.

must say though, the fact it was standard is what appealed to me, so dont think because its standard it should be priced cheaper than a modded one, i know id personally like to have a car thats as close to standard as possible, that way it can be made my own and also have more of an idea about the cars reliability and how its been treated.