Prospeedexhausts say £65+vat... seems pretty expensive just to get a back box welded?

does anyone know any cheap places or welders that would do it in the south wales area, or is this the going rate to have one welded?

My dad has a welder but its an indoor one only, could i take my old one off, then literally just cut the pipe off it and weld the new back box to it with some hangars. then bolt it back on? would that work? i dont know :) just £65 seems pretty steep for a bit of welding.. or is that because they make the whole new pipe and everything?

Does sound a bit pricey!

Prospeedexhausts say £65+vat... seems pretty expensive just to get a back box welded?

does anyone know any cheap places or welders that would do it in the south wales area, or is this the going rate to have one welded?

My dad has a welder but its an indoor one only, could i take my old one off, then literally just cut the pipe off it and weld the new back box to it with some hangars. then bolt it back on? would that work? i dont know :) just £65 seems pretty steep for a bit of welding.. or is that because they make the whole new pipe and everything?