finally enjoying my car

So after nearly 5 years of ownership 4 engines 3 suspension setups 3 drivers seats and various other bits, countless hours however many £1000's spent I've finally got my car so a state where every time I get in it, and drive it it gives me one massive smile and huge amounts of confidence in the car. Its pretty much the car I've always wanted it to be.

Then earlier I went to toyota for a few bits, including a new plug for my fan switch. So im trying to describe the part I need and as I dont have the chassis number I ask them to habe a look under the bonnet.... 30 secs later booooom 5 toyota mechanics swarming my car, one of them was like "i heard this swap was impossible" :)

Its times like that it makes me really feel that all that time and effort has been worth it :p

So anybody else had one of these moments??

Awesome :)

I get comments about my cars sometimes, but a vintage classic car owner started talking to be about Jap imports when I was in the GT at a fuel station and got talking about Starlets and old school Toyotas to a Toyota technician who drove into the dealership in a mint AE86 :p