How to spray wheels

I am looking at spraying my steelies black to make them look fresh, how do i do it, i have got black spray paint but wasnt sure if i can just clean them and then go spray the paint straight onto the metal.

Do i have to primer them first or can i just spray them straight on?

yeah id prime them first dude

also, if your gunna do the backs, id spray them first too, because if you get an awesome finish on the front, and then flip them over and get a shit finish on the back they could run onto the front and ruin your finish :)

Wouldnt bother doing the inside of the steels can hardly see through them like some alloys with lesser spokes etc

exactly..i just sanded mine down nicely and smootly cleaned it with that grease remover stuff and paint thinner and started spraying its real easy just preping it was a bitch

Wouldnt bother doing the inside of the steels can hardly see through them like some alloys with lesser spokes etc

exactly..i just sanded mine down nicely and smootly cleaned it with that grease remover stuff and paint thinner and started spraying its real easy just preping it was a bitch