hi hows every one .me and my 2 year old jett have just bought a black glanza v and well all i can say is we like it very much :D im a bit off an old git im 38 lol .if had a few not bad cars in the last 5 years (rx7 twin turbo,scooby wrx,scooby wagon wrx,evo v,supra aero top twin turbo)and now the we beasty .im looking to put new disks on it and pads what do you recommend alsso new ht leads,slam panell,samco hoses all in red can yous point me to the right places to get them .thanks and the fourm is :D

hello, welcome to the forum, old man :D

you after just using your Glanza for fast road?

if yes then your best option is 3G discs (brembo cast) mintex 1144 pads, braided lines and a master cylinder stopper with some 4dot/5.1dot fluid.

you don't really need to worrie about up-grading the rear discs/pads, stock it's good enough for track use!

as for leads, magnacor do them, but you'll have to check what fitting your Glanza is, i guess it's clip but some of the glanza owners will be able yo confirm!

best bet for finding parts is via the traders on TGTT.com

people like Toby and Dave can sort you out will all that stuff :D

any pics of your Glanza and prev. cars?

Ryan

Hello and welcome to UKSC :D

The other guys that posted previously have about summed it up so I will just ask for pics of the wee beast and of the other rides you had, some top class metal youve had for sure :D

Happy posting :p

welcome to the club mate, have a look on www.rhdjapan.com they have some good silicolne leads on there, and plenty of other stuff. Ihave fitted 3g 20 groove discs to mine with ebc green stuff pads and they are spot on.

hope yous like the pics. i have been in to modn since i was 14 lol i have had 48 cars since then lol i get fed up easy :)all my cars have come mostly as standerd then i just get stuck in to them .what do yous think of the glanza? has any 1 seen this about ?

48 Cars??? :p

Seen that on ebay did you buy it like it? Its very different but I really like it :D

And is that a Clio on Volk TE37's I see???? thats looks the bollocks aswell!!! :D