what you think of my set up?

Alright guys just wondered what people think of the set up.Im going for in the new.year.

Will be running the.following:

Forged 5e

race inlet

fmic

japspeed exhaust

wepr evolution kit with vf35 turbo externally gated

550 Denso injectors

high flow fuel filter and td pump

Mapped on either emb or an ultimate if one comes up.

Think ill boost it to 1.5 bar max.

Car has lsd box and a good few more handling goodies also.

Any opinions on the turbo Im using on spool up and power it'll make on a 5e?

Hoping for a fairly quick spool up and 300brake +

Any opinions welcome :)

I would get a custom 3" exhaust made if you want 300bhp. A crappy 2.25" with throttle flow loads, even a 2.5" would be good.

The better the ECU you can afford the better the map will be and more power you will make. Having a big turbo is only a small part of making big power.

On that list i would replace with custom exhaust and either EMU or standalone.

You need as little back pressure as possible, the less restricted the flow is from the exhaust housing the better.

I also second not needing a race mani, there's no point. The stock will flow more then you will need, i would bin that off the list and put the money towards a decent ECU

If your doing track driving you will want an ecu with proper knock /timing control!

Mines at Tuning Developments now buddy, having my 5E forged, i decided to go TD05 18G and stuck with the standard inlet but im having a custom head with cams and cruise valve springs, think standard cams run out of puff at like 330bhp, not too sure if i will make over that anyway as im just running 1.4 bar to be safe lol , im running a 2.5" exhaust from longlife going to see how i get on with it as i wish i had a 3" one now :/