jjust wondering what to get if anyone would like to share opinions, I want to go external wastegate, what would be a good set up for 200bhp, I have a SARD ecu with RSR system/decat/ gizzmo EBC running 1 bar of boostfold on the standard ported mani, if its possible to get near that goal of 200bhp without changing the turbo I would be happy with that. Would rather not go for the tdo4 as I would need a EMB, I wana try n stick with some rare /origional parts. Hope everyone has a good crimbo :)

am sure its a toyo sports frontmount its pretty thick, so would you guys recommend just the ramstyle one or external? I did have a hks actuator but I was getting loads of lagg when it was set to 0.8 with the relocation filter but I sold it, I think external would overcome this... cheers guys

av got the over manifold route which am changing at the minute for the shorter route am gunna go for external waste gate, mite aswell for the extra £100 or so, would probly hold boost better aswell as a better flow, I want to run 1 bar so where is the best place to go for the wastegate? also what spring? any more links would be great, cheers guys

:D