operating the acis manifold ep82

theres a few ways to go about it. like the rpm activated switch with a vacuume tank a one way valve and solenoid. or instead of the rpm switch im sure an emanage ultimate could be setup to activate it, or any standalone could control it.

theres a few ways to go about it. like the rpm activated switch with a vacuume tank a one way valve and solenoid. or instead of the rpm switch im sure an emanage ultimate could be setup to activate it, or any standalone could control it.

i dont want 2 use the vacuum system i want 2 set it up under boost makes no sens 2 me using vacuum when your boosting have mines ecu and afr controller so havent got that option thanks anyway

What was your intension for usin this don't just say for the longer and shorter runner

Theres other mods out there that will get you better gains and drivability

thats exactly why i want 2 use it on mi daily driver i will get it set up on the rollers at 1.2bar but have to get it working first torque and bhp gains for free

I don't think there will be much point in fitting one unless you have some decent management to get a good tune with it.

What turbo are you running? I got my acis inlet as I'm running a forged 5e with a vf35 and I thought the bigger plenum would be better for me with running a bigger turbo. I'm also putting a bigger throttle body on it and variable tps.

I don't think there will be much point in fitting one unless you have some decent management to get a good tune with it.

What turbo are you running? I got my acis inlet as I'm running a forged 5e with a vf35 and I thought the bigger plenum would be better for me with running a bigger turbo. I'm also putting a bigger throttle body on it and variable tps.

5e tdo4l im running mines ecu (hey boss can u pm me how your acis works and the parts needed ive got a rpm switch nothing els yet)

it will be better with some proper management fitted. have you had it tuned on the dyno yet, if you have a graph post it up.

i havent fitted my acis mani yet. the car is booked in for lots of work in a couple of weeks for a standalone ecu ect thats when the it will be going on and getting mapped and the acis setup.

no not mapped its mines ecu checked evrything whit my wideband afr . i wont be getting a standalon for this car

ahh when you said you had an afr controller i thought you ment some sort of piggy back to trim the fuel but im guessing you just mean a wideband. i dont think theres much point in fitting without getting it mapped on something and setup correctly.

ahh when you said you had an afr controller i thought you ment some sort of piggy back to trim the fuel but im guessing you just mean a wideband. i dont think theres much point in fitting without getting it mapped on something and setup correctly.

wired the neo into the mines today and fitted 360cc in jectors just have 2 get the acis working and were of to be set up on the rollers at 1.2 bar almost there just need the acis to work under boost

well lads its working i got a valve from a aircon unit only opens when powered up just wat i wanted but there is a hitch i think i need a pressure release valve or somthing like that between actuator and switch. just that litle snag and we are sorted taken pics so we kan make a sticky in the future on how to operate under boost comments welcom