Some fresh footage of the GT

Sounds wicked remember my first go in a turbo ep was hooked! your brother into them? or?

Can the gauges be dimmed down at night? id get really distracted by them at night :D .....i assume its popping becuase of running rich? you going to rr`d and get the fueling checked and adjusted or just wait and go TD04?

steelies on the back? you getting some nice wheels for it?

Thanks! :D

Yeah he's into his cars too, he lost interest in the GT until I upped the boost again haha

I'm not sure if the gauges can be dimmed but I've not really found them to be distracting, I guess you could put some light tint film over them if they can't be dimmed?

Yeah the Mine's ECU probably runs a bit rich, don't think I'm gonna get fuelling on CT9 checked it's ran pretty sweet for the few thousand kms I've done. When I get TD04 may try running it on Mine's for a bit but I think I want an EMU (launch control :D)

Yeah steelies while two of the the MR2s are off, haven't had time to spray them still lol

sounds awesome! i'd love some of those gauges :D

Thank you :D