Right i want coilovers!

Which ones should i get?

I aint got loads of money so dont go way over the top and suggest ones that cost like £98457298479284 because i wont be able to get them ;)

Also does anyone recommend somewhere to get them from?

Hi Mike

Here's a start

Try Toby's store for some Tein Super Streets

Tobs Store

And try Dave Burwash's site for the popular D2s at prob the lowest price you can find.

d2s

If you want more info on any of those products it best to ask the seller direct.

There's no such thing as cheap coilovers really, you get what you pay for. If a set is cheap there it prob something wrong with them or some kind of imperfection. If you buy new, they'll be a much safer purchase.

Expect to pay £450+ for a 2nd hand jdm set which is a hassle with all the added import taxes and handing fees/cuts etc, save a bit more and get some spanking new D2s or save a bit more and get some Teins. Jdm sets are very sexual tho if you get a decent set. Save the cash first to be prepared then decide as there's no point rushing out buying the first set you see.

Once you start dabbling with full on suspension its going to get quite expensive, don't forget you need to get them fitted etc and possibly adjusted again if your not happy the first time etc, labour isnt cheap nowadays. Just a word of warning and happy hunting.

Feel free to ask anything else.

Joz

Well i dun really know what my budget is to be honest

I knew they would be £450+ but i aint spendin like £1000+ as i know people that have done

how much you want for yours sparky?

Well... the only input i can give is that i have D2s version 2. However, i'm not going to say they are the best because i havent had a chance to compare them to any other type of coilover, only Gmax springs :p But i can say i havent had any problems with it so far (might be because they're sorta new..) and the ride is not too hard, even on the hardest setting but i can say that coilovers deffinatly handle better than lowering springs.

If you're wondering, the new version of D2s (no.2) just has different shock absorbers which are 20% less harsh.

I hope this hasnt made your descision any harder :rolleyes:

T