Hey all, As some of you know i used to have a Glanza rep! sold that and went down the Rwd scene.. Fancied a change! Gotta say im loving it at the moment. Event though its freezing i still have the roof down haha! She was completely standard when i first got her.. so here she is!

WP_000390.jpg

I then thought id get her sitting a little lower so bought some coilies! Had it completely slammed when i first put them on haha but then soon realised it aint getting over no speed humps! so raised the back a little.. :( bellow is how she is sitting now.

WP_000454.jpg

im currently working on getting her polished etc need to sort a few areas of rust out but other than that sweet little runner :, Also got a brand new hood for her which im dreading fitting.

want to get some jap style plates for it but im going to have to convert the rear end into a eunos to do so.

Might get a zaust. Looking at ordering my wheels this Friday so there may be an update next week for you all :)

by the way i hate the boot rack lol...

Enjoy

nice car mate. i will own one of these one day! dont know if your interested but i have a brand new set of xxr 002 in red chrome lip et0 never fitted to a car or had rubber on them. would yu be interested pm me if so. i just know how good they look on mx5's!

look forward to updates mate.

sam

Looks good dude!

I have one as well and i love it to bits, awesome fun and like you say got to have the roof down even when its freezing cold. I car share with the misses though and she aint usually too happy when its cold out, she knows if its not raining i will want the roof down. lol

Mines on springs but more than lower enough for me as like you say just gets impractical. Mine has hit on a few speed bumps, mainly because of the front mud gaurds though. Whats the next plans?

Jason :D

Looks good dude!

I have one as well and i love it to bits, awesome fun and like you say got to have the roof down even when its freezing cold. I car share with the misses though and she aint usually too happy when its cold out, she knows if its not raining i will want the roof down. lol

Mines on springs but more than lower enough for me as like you say just gets impractical. Mine has hit on a few speed bumps, mainly because of the front mud gaurds though. Whats the next plans?

Jason :D

Haha the amount of funny looks i get, and people asking me if im crazy when i have the roof down but i dont care. Pretty dark inside the car when the roofs up!

Its on Ta technix coilovers atm (raceland) - adjustable and they aint too bad! I've read about people hating them but i cant fault them! but yeh i dread going over speed bumps i divert my route home sometimes haha!

erm i need to get my new hood onto the car.. and im getting some wheels so that for the time being.

Wouldnt mind supercharging it but need to look into what is actually needed to do the conversion!