Tyre pressures for SR

Hey guys my first post on the site. Recently bought myself a rather tatty, but great fun silver SR. It didnt come with an owners manual and I need to find out the recommended tyre pressures for the standard 15'' wheels and tyres. Any help much appreciated!

Heat the strips with a hair dryer as much as possible and this will make MOST of the glue come off with the strip which makes phase 2 a little bit easier.

Phase 2 is removing the rest of the glue, use turps or petrol and rub it off with your fingers, very time consuming (could take up to an hour and half each side depending on how much glue there is)

Or if you have access to a buffing wheel or a drill as Enzo said it would make your life alot easier :rolleyes:

A lot depends on the tire compound & driving style but the chart J posted will a give a good indication of where to start. We personally prefer to run 28 all round on UK roads but we run semi slicks so a little different to conventional sport tires.

Kind Regards,

Toby@ Toy Tuning

was trying to find the chart for all tyre pressures, but can't find on :rolleyes: i just put 30 on my 195/50

that the corner where your starlet just came off the road because you've never checked your tyre pressure?? ;)

i'd say 30.

i usually go for 28/30 depending on where i'm going and how i'm going to be driving!

• 2 weeks later...