Let project "Japolvo" begin!

Seeing as the garage you traded your starlet in with didn't receive all the parts they where meant to must mean you kept them... So why haven't I recieved my cam pully paid for 2 weeks ago? Your meant to be a moderator of this forum, at least reply to my messages or answer the phone you huge waste of a life.

mate daz not like that i sure there a good reason was you not had them yet

and number 2 callin someone a huge waste of a life is fuckin bang out and should not be said if you got a problem speak to the staff writers

Mate there's no reason someone cant press a green button on a mobile phone to answer a call, as I said I spoke with the garage he px'ed his gt at and he stung them with all the bits as well.. He had all the bits where meant to go with the car but they also recieved nothing, and your telling me this lad ain't like that... Do be serious man I think 2 weeks with not even contacting me once he has my money is taking the piss a little :)

Edited by K24_EP91

Mate I understand where your comin from I wood be the same if it was me to mate I just sayin daz has sold.parts on here for.years and everyone has said.wot a good.seller if.he had a bad things like that against his name.enzo wood not of even sejested to the other moderators on this forum about him comikn a moderator I sure Luke or someone had contact him for you

His car was advertised on eBay and there was a diff number on there. Thought it could be another number for him so I tried that, turned out to be the garage. Is that okay?? He scammed them and me at the same time, I have my view you have yours. All I want is money back or a reason for it.. He was happy to message me and contact me until he had my money, why does he answer my calls and not talk.... I have good reasons for my views I think :)

Edited by K24_EP91