Thanks lads :rolleyes:

the poor V has been off the road for so damn long now, since february.. i remember because my birthday was the 7th and i stopped driving it on the 5th to start saving for the parts.

just need my valvesprings, rods, pistons and headgasket now :p

but ill see what i can squeeze outta her for now on standard internals .. im sure if it all goes pete tong ive got used to public transport once again :p

hopefully id be making over 200hp at the moment.. maybe 200, maybe slightly more with what i have now..

but i wanna take this hybrid to its limit which would be around 260 ish

lol stevie ill send you a picture when i refit all my parts :p

its basically mounted onto the suspension turret where the airbox normally sits. it uses the same 2 mounting holes

yeah ecks its an AEM wideband :rolleyes:

hopefully give me an idea as to what to set the pfc to :p i also have a matching aem boost controller to replace my nackered profecb II unit:)

• 1 month later...

Parts update.

Carbon Bonnet & Pins that i fitted a few months back.Also got round to fitting the washer jets into the bonnet too.

p5220099xu3.jpg

Few more goodies.

p5310103az8.jpg

PowerEnterprise filter is going in place of my old blitz lm, RoadRunner manifold going in place of my cracked stainless mani and also my relocation samcos and joiners.

p5310104sf4.jpg

Tinted Rear windows.

p5310106ff6.jpg

Jam front splitter after filling all the cracks and holes in (primered)

p6020138da7.jpg

Jam splitter after 3 coats of colour, just needs to be 1200'wet&dry and laquered for final colour match.

p6020143kb2.jpg

Got this week off work to get the work done , now i finally have all my parts gathered up.

First thing to get the parts on the engine, then wire my ecu and gauges.

Ive just welded my wideband sensor boss into my downpipe, in place of my cat overheat boss.

Let the work commence :blink:

glad u got it mate good stuff glad your happy

Cheers matey.It really didnt look "new" lol

only word to describe it was, haggard? the end was hanging out of the box and the gelcoat was totally shattered off the fiberglass underlay

it took me 7 hours in all to rebuild the splitter, and prep it enough for primer :blink:

I got it mixed up at a paint suppliers near me. go to your local paint suppliers and they can mix your colour up.

look up your paint code, its in your engine bay under colour.

get them to get a swatch out and match the colour up to your car. as most toyota colours have about 10 variations.

failing a paint suppliers near you, go into halfords, they can mix paint up whilst ripping your arms and legs off price wise.

It is indeedy a field one touch. Should help me to wire in my pfc as i wont have to bend my neck at a 90degree angle under the glove box whilst soldering :blink:

Thanks lads for the comments :blink:

im only spraying the splitter temp..

getting a respray soon hopefully if i manage to resave lol.

yeah idrees, you get first dibs on the standard skirts, im getting some jam skirts and rear splitter within the next couple of months :lol:

ill let you know as soon as i remove them.

The jam lip comes just below the skirts, so yeah your right i do need some slightly deeper ones.

undecided on the rear jam lip though, i might get some carbon canards for the rear instead...

Plans will no doubt change as i begin hacking the body work up :p

just want the damn thing to move first :lol:

woah, sorry to hear that man, have a word with keith bout it

It doesnt matter now matey, its all sorted :blink:

Colour match actually came out almost spot on, to my suprise lol

Thats being cut back tomorrow and slapped onto the old bumper for now,

Gonna go on a quest for a later spec bumper now :lol:

if you lads hear of any later spec front bumpers going, gimme a shout