yea that is nice but i dont want to spend money on this car other than servicing and maintaining it and maybe the odd part , also replaced the lambda sensor and did an oil change made a huge diffrence

spent 89 quid in toyota getting oil filter irridium plugs and fuel filter, 50 quid on the walkers lambda sensor totally worth it tho

Mr Badger had a go out in this today also think he liked it

glad you liked it phil

yea john been running it as my daily for the last 2 weeks sold my daily starlet and that paid for this belive it or not , and now that i have did a service and changed the lambda senor it is just as good as any my starlets have been on petrol and i think it running slightly rich asell.

thanks iddy it is a bit rough around the edges but i will get it sorted, really are a great car tho handling is pretty damn good standard, the car is civilized and quiet about town and sounds awsome when pushing it on.

• 1 month later...

ok well will have up to date pics this week, getting my bonnet front back bumper bootlid and spoiler painted , got a set of super strut BC coilovers from iddy for it and put the sparco crimsons on her,

put it on the dyno aswell made 170 BHP 121flb of torque but have discoverd it is blowing out quite bad just couldnt hear it because of the noise from the throttle bodies haha

yea once the bits are painted will take the manifold off and get the leak sorted on it get a few more ponies out of it, then will get the engine bay washed and polished dont worry the ITB'S will be well covered for it, then hopfully by that time the coilovers will be here and get them put on, will have to get the exhaust all tucked up under the car as it sits quite low as is

thank you all for the comments ill get the bonnet on tomorrow and that is almost it all ready to go, except the spoiler which reacted so needs repainted, will also clean up the engine bay get it in a decent order,