KidV's Sportif Turbo - Now Breaking

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, PM me with exactly wat u want and ill pass it on!

Zeldoz PM me mate!

already have!

Already got dibs on that strut! Mwhaha (( I hope)

wont fight you, you was there first bud :)

Sorry for double post!

awhhh man! i was gonna have the wideband! oh well :( would still like the civic rad...

gotta be quick girl! :D

wideband was first to go of the lot.... some dick thort it was overpriced :( LOL Fail.

get some paypal funds sent to me and ill ship u out the rad tormorrow hun!

trying to avoid paddle clutch really, it's a daily and i sit in heavy traffic every day. but it is going td04 and ill be so annoyed if the clutch starts slipping. just can't decide what to do :@

u plonker. ACT drive perfect. Nice smooth bite! :) Be fine as a daily. I used one as a daily for a while and mark ran his as a daily :)

Ive just dropped you a text bud with regards to the bumper and exhaust...Thanks, Ross.

Gonna call u now matey!

Pooh ooh could u get me a pic of the cusco panhard rod, what's best price posted need one quite quickly?

Cheers

Ill get a snap now. bare with me!

Matt how much for the rear gearbox mount dont mind condition of the bush itself :)

The LSD gearbox mount im selling in kit form with the LSD box..

I have a stock rear mount however... If thats any use?

Cheers man, feel free to pm me

PM Sent.

Might be interested in the loom, how much without ecu?? And will that include stalks?? Also might go for the pas setup, but I noticed in the build thread u put in a new steering column, is it needed?? What condition the lug nuts in??

Id like to sell with ECU mate as then its a complete package for a conversion! Yes it includes the stalks...

The pas setup comes with the rack, which means you need a different rack yes... However its adjustable (unlike the uk ones) you can move it up and down...

The lug nuts are in good condition. Few scuff marks where theyve been tightened up and used a few times, but still nice and gold! :D