disaster has struck. ive noticed that somewhere on my travels a rear wheel stud has completely sheared off!

i think ive got the part number, but does anyone know whats involved in changing these? apparently theyre pressed into the rear disc, is this true?

is there anything i should be aware of when doing this?

Rich.

i should check mine, it wouldnt surprise me if like, they're all gone, plus im such a beast that i tighten all my wheel nuts by hand with such a force that no air guns can actually remove them, so how i haven't sheared/snapped one yet is nothing short of a miracle o_O

@ paul: ok cool, do you know if i need to get the disc off with a hub puller?? or does it come off ok?

@si: yeah you did buddy, nice one. youre a legend!

I'm not sure to be honest mate,i'd give toyota a ring to be sure.I only know they bash out because a guy who came for some parts off me needed some studs too and thats how they came out,dunno bout gettin them back in again though.Sorry can't be more help.

ok, cheers for the help everyone. i'll let you all know how i get on tommorrow.

ive also got a dizzy cap and rotor arm to fit so hopefully this will solve my long unsolved loss of power!?