Parts Now For Sale!!! TD12, Apexi, Blitz, Tial, Wepr

Well ive deffo decieded to sell up now :( really gutted to do this but needs must!!

All prices are negotiable as im putting prices in there for forum rules, but i am trying to be as fair as possible with my prices, so drop me a pm if you dont agree :D

Item Condition: TD12 Hybrid Turbo Brand New

Price and price conditions: £400 delivered + Fees

Extra Info: Brand new turbo, bought from gary at GBR Motorsport, heard nothing but good things about this turbo and really gutted im not going to experience it.

All specs can be found here in the EP Tune Store >> http://ep-tune.com/?q=node/5

Pictures:

23022011705.jpg

23022011704.jpg

23022011707.jpg

And a little comparison pics to a CT9B Turbo,

23022011702.jpg

Contact Details: PM me

Item Condition: Apexi AVCR Boost Controller

Price and price conditions: SOLD

Extra Info: Great boost controller, good condition and a very common, reliable EBC, comes with everything needed, Controller, Boost Solenoid, Pressure Sensor and Loom to suit.

Pictures:

Contact Details: Pm me

Item Condition: Tial 38mm External Wastegate (Blue Top) & Screamer Pipe

Extra Info: Small mark on the top where something has been rubbing on it, other than that good condition, comes with 2 gaskets also, nuts and bolts will be there but i would replace, but thats only because im picky haha

Pictures:

Item Condition: Blitz SUS Air Filter

Extra Info: Good condition air filter, doesnt look like its done alot of miles, never been on my car and the overall condition is very good and clean.

Pictures:

Item Condition: Wepr CT9 Externally Gated Manifold (Power Up Kit)

Extra Info: Mild Steel Manifold, it has been heat wrapped as it has been poorly welded before, it doesn't blow but the welds was just not nice to look at, hence the wrap.

Pictures:

Item Condition: 315CC Injectors

Price and price conditions: £60 Delivered + Fees

Extra Info: Found the following in for on the web:

Code number: 23250-70080 Light Green Tip

Overall Length: 2.810"

Injector Tip Length: .260"

Injector Inlet Length: .614"

Injector Tip Diameter: .370"

Injector Inlet Diameter: .416"

Injector Opening:4

Injector Connector: Type F

315 cc/min Light Green

Impedance: High 13.8 ohm

The rubber grommets are missing from the bottom, but i have been told that its best to get brand new ones when replacing anyway, i just never got round to fitting them so didn't buy new grommets. Also an ultrasonic clean was also on my list of things to do but again, never got round to fitting these.

Pictures:

IMG_0386.jpg

IMG_0387.jpg

Item Condition: 2 Pod A Pillar Cover With 'Spitfire Boost Gauge' & 'Swoosh AFR Gauge'

Price and price conditions: £65 Delivered + Fees

Extra Info: Boost gauge works fine but ive never had the AFR gauge working, don't know why as im crap with electrics, i had a go at checking everything, but nothing, the lights was working but the needle never moved :s ill sell it as its broken but if you get it working then its a bonus lol

Pictures:

IMG_0383.jpg

IMG_0385.jpg

And a few family photos of them all together :p

IMG_0381.jpg

IMG_0371.jpg

IMG_0372.jpg

IMG_0373.jpg

Thank you all for looking and if your interested in any parts, drop me a PM and ill get back to you ASAP, if you dont agree on prices, please PM if there too high or too low, as i do know there some down to earth guys on here :p

Thanks, Zac

Edited by cazzac2222

Eyup mate, Just the turbo unit itself, oil and water lines will have to be sourced, Enzo might be able to source them for you as he sells these turbos :D

Or ricky from race tech may be able to sort you out also, drop them both a PM and im sure they could point you in the right direction :D

Hello mate is the turbo sold ?? What kind of power is it capable off and what kind of manifold does it need would bolt on to standard manifold etc ?? Looking for info mate to bring me back up to speed lol thanks for your time

Sure I posted in this, are the coilovers for sale mate, extremely interested and can collect?

Sorry mate, coilovers are not for sale as they are being sold with the car :D

Bump for the Turbo, really need this sold now, Offers welcome ;)

• 1 month later...