New kid on the block!

Sure thing man, drop me a line with your number so if I head that way at all I can drop you a line.

There aren't many here. Me (Silver ST), My mum (Yellow Galliano) and my girlfriend (Black (hand sprayed) Si). Other than that theres an Azure ST around too, but only every now and then. Hence my excitement when I spotted you coming the other way (stupid amount of flashing and waving like a luny!). Did you by chance collect this one from Yeovil? I seem to remember it from eBay (also thought it was that when I saw it on Milton Hill).

Sorry ignore the repost, I'm using my mobile, the stupid thing posted twice and I can't figure out how to remove it! Yea I'll send you over a text later fella.

Yea I've hardly seen any about, didn't even know what they were until one popped up on autotrader! There is a yellow convertible one just around the corner from me though, funnily enough!

Yea mine did indeed come from Yeovil, it was a stroke of ebay luck! I saw one on autotrader that I liked but it had already sold, so I did a quick search on ebay and up it came in Yeovil :)