New kid on the block!

S'up all, thought I'd throw myself to the lions and introduce myself! ;) My name's Phil (as you may have guessed lol), I'm 23 and from Somerset.

Had my '96 Si for about 6 months now; got plenty of ideas but unfortunately not as much cash :( Hopefully planning on a long-term project though, so I guess I should start a build thread at some point! At least for now it seems to be in pretty tidy nick, FSH, clean interior and non-curbed alloys etc so I just have to keep patient until I can start throwing some money at it.

I'll try and organise a few pics sometime, although I'm guessing people have seen plenty of standard Si's on here! So yea...hai! :D

In all the years I have been on the Paseo forums, I have never come across another in the local area by chance!

Will have to pop up to Chard some time soon and have a meet up. I live in Taunton. Me, My mum and my girlfriend all have Paseos.

Drop me a line some time mate, 07774550201

That was you? VAM on the reg? Or similar.. Gave you a flash and a wave and did turn around to try and catch you up and let you know of my sites, but as of Monkton Elm I lost you. Funnily enough just dropped a friend from work home in Chard. Didn't see you about on my travels. Would be good to have a meet up, been a very long time since a local owner has appeared to be half interested in their car. :p

Yea mine's BJM, although as a straight man I don't like to emphasize that I have 'BJ' in my numberplate lol.

I did give a quick wave, but you caught me by surprise, wasn't expecting to see another Paseo! I just went straight past Monkton and then through Creech to Henlade.

Na I've been lazy as hell today, haven't even left the house haha! I'm a massive petrolhead, but as I don't earn a whole lot I don't often get to do alot of my ideas :( Be good to meet though, you can give me some inspiration ;)