Gearbox jumping out of 5th

I am wondering how much i need to be worrying about this, it jumps out of 5th when i load the engine but I wanted to know if will be ok to keep using it. Especially if i plan to use it on track, i figure that i rarely ever use 5th gear on track anyway so maybe it wont be an issue.

I am just trying to avoid removing my gearbox, as it was a right fucker to get it onto the mounts in the ep70 :)

Reading on the net it seems the 5th gear pop out syndrome is a common fault on this model of gearbox. Dont think i will bother going down the road of repairing it as if this has gone, its likely the whole box is in similar condtion, had noticed that 2nd and 3rd i have to be more gentle these days putting it in to change without any crunches.

Yes its a common problem. Easily fixed thou as GBR Motorsport says above. Drop the passenger side mount (1 bolt) and lower the box down so it clears the chassis rail. Take the top cover off and the 5th gear assembly is right there. Depends on which model c52 you have but you may need a fine finger gear puller (or make one) to get the 5th gear off as only some came with the holes to wind them off with bolts. Rest is very easy and the parts are cheap too. Probably only need the synchro.

Tried running different oil to combant crunching?