What is the correct AFR for starlets

I am looking to get one of the groupbuy wideband air/fuel kits and i wanted to know if they are accurate enough to adjust my fueling my self on my RRFPR. Its anoying that i have to do it on the rolling road every time i want to check it.

My car seems to be guzzling alot of fuel i.e i get about 65 miles for 14 litres (£20 quid) which works out about 21mpg which is bloody awful.

I think my car is running really rich, This is the last rolling road print out i have done from last month, can people take a look at the specs in relation to the fueling, it notes the fuel air mix through the rev range.

Is this set correct or is to high/low just right?

Red line is 0.8bar

Blue is 1.0bar

IMAG0025-2.jpg

at idle it should be 14.7 also known as lambda 1. when on boost it must run rich. somewhere around the 11-10 afr mark. any less than that (i.e 13-14.7) when your toe is planted and you may possibly pink (pre ignition before the spark has ignited the fuel also known as det) :wacko:

11-10 mark...? You want to throw fuel out the tail pipe?

On a standard motor id run 11afr as maximum fueling, with the ignition setup acordingly.

The graph above is saying you are running leaner at 1 bar (peaking at 12 afr by the looks of it?)

Yet 0.8 bar is saying its running into the 10's?

If you only have a RRFPR in there id look at some kind of managment to trim the rest of the map where the extra fuel is not needed.

when on boost it must run rich. somewhere around the 11-10 afr mark. any less than that (i.e 13-14.7) when your toe is planted and you may possibly pink (pre ignition before the spark has ignited the fuel also known as det) :wacko: