Honda Civic SIR2 1995

Item Condition: Very Good

engine

61k milage and rising as a daily driver. The engine runs perfectly. No smoke on Vtec and out of Vtec. Pulls hard to redline like it should do. Barely driven other to work and back during the week and at weekends arround Brighton.

As you will know this is very low milage and really shows when you open the bonet as it is in very good condition for the year and has hardly any rust anywhere under the bonet other than the odd bolt.

Spoon back Box << Sounds the nuts and is one of the best ones you can buy. Very Loud but not tinny. very deep bass sound. sounds brilliant on Vtec

Being a Jap import this engine comes with 170bhp as standard unlike the uk vtis that had only 160 bhp.

engine has always been run on V power like the starlet and only driven hard once warm

engine could do with a cambelt change round about now but i will leave that for the new buyer to do as i dont have time and hope this sells soon.

gearbox i have been told by the importer is equiped with the LSD that is standered.

body

1 tiny ding in the drivers side rear quarter about a 5 pence piece size. its most probably a car park ding but was there when i bought it. has a small scratch on other side rear quarter but is barely noticable as well.

Interior

small burns in front pasenger seat where someone has smoked in the car previously but nothing majour. All original black dash and seats. original momo steering wheel. momo gear stick. original civic mats.

toad thatcham cat 1 allarm / immobiliser installed when i bought the car enabling me to get it insured as a lot of insurance companies didnt want to know without one.

Interior cd area taken out by cup holders and never put back in as i was trying to find the blanking plate that takes away the cup holders/ash tray/ extra cd playa area.

wheels

advan rally dirt trial rims << think they are called that - they came off my Starlet.

wheels have plenty of tread as in the whole time i have had this car i have only done roughly 5-6k milage in and i bought 4 new tires all round when i put the alloys on when i bought the car.

Price and price conditions:

£3500 with exhaust

£3300 without exhaust

No part exchange as im leaving the country and need to sell to pay back a loan / credit card / plane ticket.

Extra Info:

was imported in 2012 but i was banned shortly after buying this car for 14 months and didnt get the car on the road once the ban was over so it was sitting on my drive and washed every month so still looked after and also kept ticking the engine over.

I am the first owner and got the car from fastjapcars.com off duncan who is well known in the honda industry and imports many ek9s etc.

clocks read MPH but its stil limited to 120 mph which is good as i know it hasnt been ragged to pieces.

No rust anywhere on the underneath and all arches are rust free and immaculate. This truly is one of the rares civics arround and with such low milage a real catch for someone looking for a rare car.

handles a dream and have had comments on how tight the car feels from a couple of people who have come round to have a look and i have taken them out. Unfortunately they were young and couldnt get the cash / couldnt afford the insurance.

group 16 insurance

all in all this car has not been modified and has only got the exhaust and alloys. other than that its standard which is very hard to come by these days and if you know these cars you will know that this is very hard to come buy in standard form.

By the way you will not see the spoon exhaust in the pictures as i have only recently fitted it and didnt get the chance to take pictures.

MOT till sep 2012

tax runs out in March but i will be getting fresh tak if it doesnt sell by then if not then we can do a deal.

Pictures:

when it was parked up on my Ban

IMG_1172.jpg

IMG_1171.jpg

014-1.jpg

011-1.jpg

010-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

005-2.jpg

015.jpg

004-2.jpg

003-2.jpg

002-2.jpg

001-1.jpg

001.jpg

003.jpg

006.jpg

when it was in Japan

Civic3.jpg

CIVIC4.jpg

CIVIC2.jpg

sadly one of the wind visors was nabbed as it wasnt there when i went to pick the car up and once broke when i opened the door as it cracked as i opened the door by pulling it and as it was old and frail it just cracked so i took it off as i couldnt be assed to fix it but i still have it if the buyer wants it.

Contact Details:

Edited by briggers
  • 2 weeks later...