Seatbelt Issues

Car came with harnesses so had to buy a full seatbelt setup as I'm changing it back to them. Have it all sourced but need help with fitting them. I know how to fit the seatbelt buckle to the seat and the triangle bit to the B pillar and if I'm not mistaken the seatbelt reel/tensioner thing bolts in behind the rear doorcard? But the main problem is the loop part that goes between the door and the seat, where does it bolt to?

Yeah only problem is I can only find 1 bolt hole (my harness currently is bolted in here) but just been told the other 1 is further back near the rear bench and there is a slit in the carpet so will have to look for it lol. Also I think the seats may be sold just waiting for payment.

Parts I want always seem to come up cheap when I'm skint haha. Never know the deal may fall through and they could still be for sale. thought I would have had more interest at £300 delivered, only 4-5 people have offered me things for them and only 1 was cash lol.

lol I tend to use bank of mum for loans and if she's not lending then it's bank of gran haha. If i held out I think I could get 400 but need standard seats badly as it's a nightmare betting a baby in and out the back with them + harnesses.

Each to there own most people do seem to put in scooby wrx seats or evo seats though. I used to have a set of recaro's in my old corsa redtop and they were the comfiest seats I've ever sat in. They had been sent away along with the rear bench and front + rear doorcards for a retrim by recaro and looked awesome.

P2130094.jpg415713369a12201140897o.jpgP2130092.jpg

Got the seatbelts delivered on monday and just went to fit them just now but there completely the wrong ones. The part that goes into the rear doorcard is massive compared to mine but came out of a quadlight aswell? Any ideas?

Been busy lately so just got round to this. Ok pulled off the rear doorcard to fit seatbelt tension/reel thing and my old one was still in place (belt had been cut off) so removed that but the one I bought is totally different (pic below) anyone got any idea why?

20120314_154558.jpg

Been busy lately so just got round to this. Ok pulled off the rear doorcard to fit seatbelt tension/reel thing and my old one was still in place (belt had been cut off) so removed that but the one I bought is totally different (pic below) anyone got any idea why?

pretensioner. from an airbag model.

your is non airbag

i think