Have a Read!

right guys i know theres many of them out there and theres a few that do it on here too but fought id give it a shot see what shizzle happens and if it dont work out then it dont an if it does then awsome !!!

basically it a shop that would sell the cliche shirts, hoodies, mugs, and loads more .

Edited by Solida EP

first of all, you really should have got permission from myself or Geo to be using the site address/name on anything.

the use of our identity is pretty much restricted to our traders, who kindly pay an annual subscription for the privilege, and this helps pay for the costs of running the site. so by using our name/identity, the site makes a few quid to pay the rent through the traders. kinda like royalties and tax combined i guess.

we have not authorised you to be using our name to promote your own business and profits dude. and it is heavily stepping on Josh and Marc's toes.

I can't force you to remove it from your site, you should be aware however that Geo may seek advice, but I will have to ask that you remove the link from here as it could potentially damage the trade of our in-house traders. i understand that competition is healthy and a free market redistributes wealth and all that jazz, but this is not healthy competition between subscribed traders and as such will not benefit the site.

on the plus side, i do like the colours and theme of your designs. the work is very smart. its mainly the UKSC thing that concerns me.

Cheers,

Phil.