Kirkistown was the setting for the first UKSCNI meet up of the new year and wot a way to kick it off, my day began with a msg from Gerard proclaiming how nice the weather was and then some nice scenic pics taken at my gf's house.

After a very annoying hold up and a ridiculous detour as my mate didnt know where he was goin, we eventually arrived at Kirky to see the trackstar tearin up the tarmac!!! there were also alot of Lotus Exiges, Elises, a new Europa, some westies and some Porsches mixin it up too. Excellent starlet turnout out of UKSCNI and TGTT members, as well as 2 random chavs and a lonely old skool motor. i managed to sponge a lift in a westie for a good few laps at 135mph+ but ran out of sessions to get a ride in the trackstar ;) :( :( :( :( next time Jay!!! :lol: :lol: This is how u hold a UKSC meet!!!! With a race track and a track car or 2 and some fine weather, some coffee, and in my case with my very very fine mrs!!!! GET IT TOGETHER MAINLAND UKSC!!!! UKSCNI IS SETTING THE STANDARD FOR MEETS HERE!!!! AND HOPEFULLY GEO AND ATHENA WILL GRACE US WITH THEIR PRESENCE SOMETIME TOO! :lol: :lol: :)

anyway enough spraffin verbal poop, here's wot u all came to see! 14 starlets i believe we had during the course of the day, and NINE in Jay's driveway!!!!!

at carols house before departure

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

Eps on track

DSC_0007.jpg

the trackstar

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

randomers

DSC_0010.jpg

wouldnt be a trackday at Kirky without a westy!

DSC_0011.jpg

can u say OLD SKOOL!!!

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

WeeJohn's turboed EP85 in sexy sexy blue!

DSC_0014.jpg

TGTT members (for names plz see Jay :p )

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

lotus club in attendance

DSC_0016.jpg

The one, the only, the ULTIMATE TRACKSTAR!!!! Play 'Where's Jay?', see if u can see him!

DSC_0017.jpg

Silver V from Glanza.co.uk and Gerard's GTT

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

Who needs a turbo!!!!!!!!!!!!

DSC_0022.jpg

Sexy time, n/a's will rock your sox off!!!! Luke's sexy EP

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

Ted's GTT

DSC_0026.jpg

Inside the TrackStar

DSC_0027.jpg

On your marks...

DSC_0031.jpg

The westy wants to play too

DSC_0032.jpg

UKSCNI

DSC_0034.jpg

zzzoooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

DSC_0035.jpg

4WD + turbo = byebye losers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DSC_0037.jpg

Ryans EP85

DSC_0038.jpg

Jay front and centre please!!!!!!!!!!

DSC_0041.jpg

Group hug time!

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

DSC_0049.jpg

The dodgy dodgy GEEEEZZAA's that are UKSCNI and TGTT!!!!!!!!!! see how many u can spot and name!

DSC_0051.jpg

Thanks to all for an awesome turnout and a fantastic day!!!! hope to see u all again soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil.

Guest Enzo

that looks like a shitkicker of a day use had there!!!

luvly pics phil man

im goin to start saving for the next one to give the track star abit of competition round the track :)

feel free Geo man, your more than welcome to UKSCNI anytime bossman mate!!!!

thanks for the kind words guys, i aint no gaz or lobo with a camera, i just point it and photo wot i see.

it was a great day, ukscni do meets in style baby, track cars and a track and fine weather, so feel free to come over and join in the festivities, that applies to anyone!!!!

i see this thread has en unlocked, thats coolio, wasnt sure if we were keepin it pics only or not. comment away folks.

Phil.

Now THAT is one seriously cool meet :p

Nice one Phil realy cool turn out

And Lukes car looking good, doing me proud son :p :P

thanks sparks

i try my best i was stuck behind a cyclist half the way ther so it didnt restrict the fly

killing any lol :D

1nce again great pics by phil (ukscni photographer)

:p