ive seen the actual film :lol:

Where could I see that and is it just all those parts put together or is there more?

And what do you think gaz, fake or not? :lol:

dunno if theres more i aint gone through em all. Its fake because at the end i remember them all kind of frozen still wherte the aliens got too close. so i assume its fake.

i've seen the real film to its called alien abduction the mcpherson story its not bad for a b movie came out just after the blair witch its on sky quite alot recently so just keep an eye out for it on the sky movie channels but as said its ok some good bits and some bits you just have to laugh at like they are all sitting in the living room and this small ball of light comes through the window and into the fine bird with the big (cough) :lol: then after a while she dies,

theres a bit when the boy thats holding the camera goes to change his trousers because he pishes him self and theres one of the aliens in his room :lol: hiding behind his room door of all places.